Law & Commerce is obligated by the laws to only enter into business relationship when due diligent has been conducted. There are two types of due diligent exercises namely;
- Basic Customer Due Diligent (BCDD)
- Enhanced Due Diligent (EDD)
Enhanced Due DD must be conducted before entering into business relationship with customers coming from High Risk Countries. If you are national from a listed High Risk Country, you are advised to consult our Compliance Officer to understand our Enhanced Due Diligent requirements.
For Basis Customer Due Diligent (Non-High Risk Countries) before entering into a business relationship with any client we require that at least the following are information;
- True identity of the ultimate beneficial owner,
- That we are not dealing with an agent but rather the principal,
- The residential address of the true beneficial owners,
- The stated nature of business the description of which enables us to understand the nature and extend of the business to be conducted.
The provision of the above however does not bar us from implementing enhanced due diligent measure if we are no entirely convinced with the identity, nature of business, address or all any combination of them. If enhanced due diligent is applied, you will be required to produce at least two professional or bank reference from whom we will write and find out about you, your previous experience, dealing, etc.
|1||AFGHANISTAN||36||JERSEY||71||TURKS AND CAICOS ISLAND|
|3||ALGERIA||38||LAOS (LAO PEOPLE'S DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC – Lao PDR)||73||UKRAINE (New)|
|4||ANDORRA||39||LIBERIA||74||US VIRGIN ISLANDS|
|7||ANTIGUA & BARBUDA||42||MAURITIUS||77||ZIMBABWE|
|14||BOSNIA & HERZEGOVINA||49||NETHERLANDS ANTILLES|
|17||CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC (New)||52||NIUE PANAMA|
|18||DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC OF CONGO (DR CONGO)||53||NORTH KOREA (DEMOCRATIC PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF KOREA)|
|20||COTE D’IVOIRE (IVORY COAST)||55||PAPUA NEW GUINEA (New)|
|23||ECUADOR||58||SÃO TOMÉ AND PRÍNCIPE|
|24||ERITREA||59||SERBIA AND MONTENEGRO|
|25||ETHIOPIA||60||SEYCHELLES SAN MARINO|
|27||GRENADA||62||SOUTH SUDAN (Republic of South Sudan) (New)|
|28||GUERNSEY||63||ST KITTS & NEVIS ST LUCIA|
|29||REPUBLIC OF GUINEA (CONAKRY)||64||ST LUCIA SEYCHELLES|
|30||GUINEA-BISSAU||65||ST VINCENT & THE GRENADINES ST KITTS & NEVIS|
|34||ISLE OF MAN||69||THE MARSHALL ISLAND|
- Company Formation Questionnaire
- Customer Business Profile
- On-going Compliance & Maintenance
- Notes on Completion of Forms and Certification of Documents
- Personal Question & Declaration by Shareholder, Director & Controller
- Terms & Conditions
Please e-mail the above forms to together with scanned passport and scanned proof of address of each director/shareholder/controller/signatory.
Please read our Terms and Conditions of Business before ordering any service.
Payment by TT in US$ or RM can be made to:
- A/C No. 8602-7835-5140 [US$]
- A/C No. 8602-783-494 [RM]
Bank: CIMB Bank Berhad
Swift Code: CIBBMYKL
Beneficiary: Law & Commerce Trust Limited
Please read our Pricing Policy before making any payment.