It makes no different where your money is if you can access it from anywhere 24/7. We help people to move their money and have access to their money.
We more or less categorise banks into the following categories;
- well-known and international banks and major financial centres,
- large or regional banks in financial centres, and
- lesser-known banks in small and lesser-known centres
We then further categorise banks into corporate banks, commercial banks, high-street banks and private banks. Our categorisation is of course not exhaustive and is merely use as a general guide in our practice. If we could understand your circumstances and objective in particular the size of your turnover, the frequency and the size of each transaction we can recommend to you which category of bank is the most suitable. As a rule of thumb, if your transaction is likely to be small and your annual turnover is small too, we certainly will not recommend category 1) above.
In order to help us identify and recommend suitable banks we generally need the following information from you;
- expected annual turnover,
- number of remittance in and out per year,
- because size of each remittance in and out,
- nationality of the shareholder, director, controller and signatory,
- country of residence of the shareholder, director, controller and signatory,
- whether Internet banking, debit card and ATM card are required,
- countries from which payments are expected to be received, and
- countries to which payments are expected to be made.
Labuan Company Banking Option Download